In order to change the schedule you need to:
1. Log in to your EasyWeek account.
2. Click My schedule.
3. Select the month.
4. Then, select the days when you work, or if you work in shifts, a number of days. (For example 2 days every 2 days). Or set the schedule individually. You have to click on the day and it activates (turns green).
5. If you have breaks, specify the time by adding a new interval.
6. At the very bottom of the calendar, you will find all the days of the month when you work. You can also edit work hours there.
Setting up the asset schedule looks similar. You have to go to the Staff and Assets section and click on the asset to edit or add the schedule.
By the number of days
- Select the day
- Then set up an individual schedule